GAME...now with HTTPS!!
FB Group |
Bugs & Future Changes |
Last Round |
| Register | Login
About GAME / Rules
The following are some of the rules of GAME. If you are found breaking these rules, your account may be disabled:
- You may not own more than 1 account.
- If you find a bug in GAME, you must report it. If you exploit the bug, your account will be disabled.
- Do not swear or flood/spam the shoutbox or message inboxes of others.
- You must play for the Alliance you are assigned to. Do not do anything to sabotage your Alliance.
- You are the king/queen of your kingdom. Whatever you say goes.
- The game updates every 10 minutes.
- Statistics on the main page update every hour on the hour.
- With each update you will gain 60 gold for each mine you own.
- With each update you will gain 1 peasant for every 333 peasants in your kingdom (number rounded up).
- Net worth is defined by the total of all that is in your kingdom, based on each object's cost. For example, soldiers are worth 450 (plus the net worth value of a peasant) each, land is worth 7000 each, etc.
- Peasants are worth 700.
- Gold is worth 0.
- You need land to construct buildings; each building requires 1 land.
- Exploring land costs 7000 gold per piece of land.
- You are limited to exploring 30 land every 11.75 hours.
- Armies defend your kingdom and can attack other kingdoms.
- You can train more members of your army at any time.
- There are three different types of army units:
- Soldiers - 12 attack power & 12 defense power.
- Sentries - 0 attack power (cannot attack) & 22 defense power.
- Knights - 32 attack power & 10 defense power.
- Stone Golems - 30 attack power & 45 defense power.
- For each troop in your army, you must have 1 peasant.
- Troops at home without enough upkeep will instantly be disbanded.
- You can attack kingdoms with 75% your net worth or higher.
- You can also attack kingdoms who have attacked you within the last 15 hours.
- Players with 1,500,000 or less net worth can never attack or be attacked.
- Soldiers, knights, and stone golems can attack; sentries cannot.
- Both armies will lose units depending on the power ratio of the two armies
- You can choose to steal gold, destroy buildings and claim land, or kill peasants.
- When attacking, if your attack power exceeds the defender's defense power, you "win" the attack.
- If you win the attack, you will take or destroy some of the defender's resources.
- The number of resources you take or destroy is proportinate to the amount by which you exceed the defender's power:
- If you choose to pillage, you will receive 550 gold for every 100 excess attack power.
- If you choose to massacre, you will kill 11.25 peasants for every 100 excess attack power.
- If you choose to destroy & conquer, you will claim 0.75 land for every 100 excess attack power.
- For every 100 power by which you exceed the enemy's power, you will gain an extra 5000 gold in prize money. This gold doesn't come from the defender. It comes from magic.
- You can buy and sell peasants and land on the market.
- Create orders to buy and sell items. You can choose the price and quantity of the item you're willing to trade.